| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Lamentin in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp. Some 158.6mm (6.2in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Lamentin December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Le Lamentin, Martinique
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Lamentin:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 683.1 kms (424.5 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 444.3 kms (276.1 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 531.8 kms (330.5 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NNW
- Fort De France, Martinique - 8 kms (5 miles) WNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 444.1 kms (275.9 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 787 kms (489 miles) WSW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.6 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 784.6 kms (487.5 miles) SW
- Maracay, Venezuela - 869.1 kms (540.1 miles) WSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 639 kms (397.1 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588.9 kms (365.9 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.8 kms (477.8 miles) SSW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 812.7 kms (505 miles) S